“Fans of the pixel art style will love this game.” – TouchArcade.con
“...charming and worth coming back to again and again.” – TouchArcade.com
“…wind your way through the defense and get a good shot on net.” – iLounge.com
Pixel Cup Soccer is a retro-style arcade soccer game with simple controls and fun, addictive gameplay. Choose from 32 national teams to play friendly matches or the Pixel Cup Championship.
- Simplified controls: shoot, pass and run your way to victory
- Pick-up and play with clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro-style pixel art game resembling classic 8-bit games.
- Play as one of 32 national teams, the same countries playing in Brazil 2014.
- Choose one of these teams and lead them to the Pixel Cup Championship.
- Customize your match time and speed.
- Face off in different weather conditions and stadiums.
- Share your scores with your friends via Facebook posts.
The controls of the game are simple and easy to pick up. Just run, shoot, or pass the ball. Curve your best shots on goal by pressing up or down while shooting.
Pixel Cup Soccer has the following game modes:
- Friendly Game: Play a single game against the computer.
- Championship: Try to lead your chosen national team against the computer to win the championship through group play and a “Round of 16” format.
- Local PvP: Take on your chosen opponent - on the same touchscreen! (available only on iPad).
If you like the game, you can also play Pixel Cup Soccer: Maracanazo Crush Brazil, a free game with a very special challenge: Crush Brazil and score the maximum number of goals within a one-minute match. Each goal you score adds 14 seconds to the match. But beware... if Brazil scores a goal, you lose!